Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F/Gas 5). Put the turkey breast, skin-side-down, on a board.
2. Spoon the cooled stuffing down the middle of the breast and then roll up the turkey to enclose the stuffing.
3. Tie the turkey with kitchen string every 2 cm (about an inch) to secure and then place in a large roasting tin.
4. Brush the entire surface of the turkey with melted butter.
5. Roast for 40 minutes, or until golden brown and the juices run clear when you poke a skewer into the thickest part of the breast.
6. Cover loosely with foil and leave to rest for 15 minutes before carving
1. Heat the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3–4 minutes until softened.
3. Add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes until cooked through.
4. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
5. Tip everything into a large bowl.
6. Add the breadcrumbs, parsley, sage, dried cranberries, and pistachios, season well and stir together.
7. Leave to cool completely before using